Sunday, January 18, 2009

TECC #51

Woohoo! I've played 2 weeks in a row! This is for Taylored Expressions Challenge #51 (http://tayloredexpressions.blogspot.com/). I wanted to make a bright, happy card for a birthday!
The stamp is an old one from Hook's Lines & Inkers that I stamped with Stampin' Up Glorious Green and then I colored the image with Copics. I don't remember where I got the ribbon, but I don't think I had ever used it any of it. I used red line tape to attach the ribbon and finished it off with the little flower brads. The orange paper is from Basic Grey's Cupcake pack. The green is just some old paper I had around.

4 comments:

Yaneri said...

So pretty! It's so summery! Yeah! this sketch was fun to create!

Yaneri

Yankee in England said...

The flower brads are great! Great job on the sketch

Taylor said...

So bright and cheery! Love it! Thanks for playing the challenge!

Diva Scrapper said...

Very nice..your card sooo pretty. The flower brads are just the right touch. Great job!