Sunday, January 4, 2009

CPS #97 Challenge


OOooops!! The week got by and I never got this one posted for the CPS http://cardpositioningsystems.blogspot.com/ challenge #97. So, I guess it's better late than never but I have to post it since I actually got the card made this time!
I used white prism cardstock for the base. Stamped the sentiment with a the justrite stamper from the wedding set and then embossed it. Punched it out and added a scalloped circle made with a spellbinder die. I attached it with foam tape to give it a bit of dimension. I added a gray rain drop to bring out the other circles. The pattern paper was some scraps I had and I'm not really sure where it came from. The ribbon came from Papertrey Ink I believe. This was a fun, easy card to make so I made a couple while I had everything out.
Thanks for looking!!


No comments: