Friday, February 27, 2009

Sympathy Card


I had a fun Stampin' Up party last night! Oh boy, did I ever have to hold on tight to my money. There are so many cute stamp sets, as well as accessories. I'm sure I really need one of most everything!


I do have a new stamp set from PapertreyInk called "With Sympathy." I had to try it out this afternoon and make a quick card as I needed a sympathy card any way. The paper is ocean tides, as well as the ink color. The brown is stampin' up and I sponged some Ranger distress inks around it, especially towards the edge. I also sponged on a bit of VersaMark Dazzle in Champagne to give it a bit of sparkle. I also used a gold Spica pen to add a bit of sparkle in the flowers. The ribbon is a satin chocolate chip from PaperTrey also. With Sympathy stamp is from Stampin' Up set "Warmest Regards."


No comments: