Sunday, November 9, 2008

I am still here!!


I have been way to busy with my photography business to do any stamping! However, I did make shower invitations for my niece's bridal shower and also some thank you's for her to send out. They were about as fast and simple as they could be!! The bridal shower invitations were made in photoshop and printed out and then I punched the front bottom edge with a fiskars punch so that the strip of purple on the inside shows. For the thank you's I used the same basic design but added a purple stripe on the front and the just stamped the front with my JustRite stamper and added a tiny purple pearl to the curl of the C. I wanted to stamp that part and punch it out and attach it with some foam tape to give it some dimension, but I didn't have a punch the right size at the time.

No comments: