Wednesday, July 23, 2008

CPS74


This is a quick card I made for the CPS challenge #74 (Oh yeah, I would love the stuff from Just Rite Stampers!!) http://cardpositioningsystems.blogspot.com/ I just used some paper scraps in my scrap drawer and a half piece of white cardstock. The ink is Stampin' Up Old Olive and the sentiment is from Hero Arts. The button was just one in my stash and I have no idea where it came from either! I also used the Threading Water punch from Fiskars and three robin's eggs, too!


Thanks for checking in!

Jo


3 comments:

Keri Lee Sereika said...

This is so cute! I like the different layers you have in there! Thanks for playing along with CPS this week!!!

Linda Beeson said...

HOW CUTE! Love your take on the CPS sketch!

Charity Hassel said...

fun take onthis weeks cps sketch- thanks for playing along!